Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Monobrow538 (Jailbreak US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Chien Chèri

Unremarkable
Username: Le Chien Chèri

Who are you reporting? Monobrow538

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak US

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/monobrow538/

What is the reason of the report? Donor abuse

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Another case of abusing donor status to look cool in front of the boys, and another case in which i'm gonna take time to report.

After another donor tries to use the !teamban command on me and fails (either intentionally or because they genuinely don't know the command.) The person who falsebanned me says ''Mine (referring to the !teamban command) works.'' and then proceeds to falseteamban me despite having commited not a single freekill.

My record button is next to my voice chat button and at 2 seperate occasions in the match i accidentally pressed both of them at the same time, which caused it to stop recording. So the match is split into 3 different mp4 files. Hope that isn't too inconvenient.
(there were no different orders or anything of value given in those 3 - 4 seconds that were cut from the full match, which i hope the context of the rest of the recordings show.)

Attachments

• donor abuse 1.mp4
    34.8 MB · Views: 0
  • donor abuse 2.mp4
    56.7 MB · Views: 0
  • donor abuse 3.mp4
    52.1 MB · Views: 0

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
First clip was fine.

Second clip was fine except you let the pyro doing the pool party taunt live but nobody else for some reason when you ordered reds to afk.

Third clip was fine except you're not reporting the guard who obviously keeps griefing buttons for some reason.

You didn't really freekill but I don't blame reds for starting a vote since you refuse to ever explain anything and shoot reds for following orders "too early" when warden is still mid sentence. Teamban seems fine enough for favoritism of the pyro, and then the sniper who was late to bob-omb blast which you cut out of the end of the last video so I don't know if he was killed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 18)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)