Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Mink, Reflector (Dodgeball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsultsNut

User name: InsultsNut

Who are you reporting? Mink, Reflector

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Dodgeball

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:159843274 , STEAM_0:1:92238757

What is the reason of the report? For constantly breaking the rule of:
Do not block other players
Do not stand close enough to enemy players to immediately reflect rockets they airblast.
he has being breaking the rule for about 5 hours and lots of people are getting tired of it and is also hard to play against because of the faster rocket on the new dodgeball advanced server

Any other proof you have
sorry for my fov if it's hard to see but at the beginning if you look close enough you can see mink bodyblocking Dex and killing him infront of me

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

This is true, It started this morning, Mink joined after I invited you to play the advanced dodgeball server as it is new and I thought you were someone else. You invited him and he just started bodyblocking, trash talking and saying rude words to a wholesome 12 years old. We told him to stop bodyblocking for around 2 hours and we just decided to report a he started having sheeps around him copying him and also behing toxic (that was fine since there wasnt any kid around)

Also at one point Bene joined the server and he stopped completly and as soon as he left he started to bodyblock me again.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
@Dex Don't post on threads without something meaningful like evidence.

I'm going to ban Mink but not reflector because reflector only got in your face during the juggernaut round which I don't think is that much of a stretch. @Zonas or @Silorak can punish him if they think it's worth it though.

Robb already banned both of them for blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom