Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Mettaton of Fun, Water DragonYT Ccsgo-raffle.com, Izhan.perezgc, Shadow Pokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jourrapide

Uncharitable
Who are you Reporting?
Mettaton of Fun, Water DragonYT Ccsgo-raffle.com, Izhan.perezgc, Shadow Pokers

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:150386445 [Mettaton of Fun]
STEAM_0:0:141180950 [Water DragonYT Ccsgo-raffle.com]
STEAM_0:0:117123191 [Izhan.perezgc]
STEAM_0:0:90789669 [Shadow Pokers]

What is the report reason?
Mettaton of Fun:
Freekilling while red are still on cells and warden havent said anything at all (Tick 42000) and also killing reds that were hitting baiters, as well of some freekilling (42000 - End of the demo file)

Shadow Pokers:
Random freekills, and some airblast-baiting (Tick 42000 - End of the demo file)

Water DragonYT Ccsgo-raffle.com:
Opened FF Illegally trying to help the red team to deal with freekillers, but some reds died due to FF, including me (Tick 47600 - End of the demo file).
He had good intentions though, im unsure if i should report him.

Izhan.perezg:
Straight up massive freekill (Tick 59000)

Proof includes the original demo file with voice_loopback enabled, a video file ripped from it and a text file including all the links ripped from steamrep.com

Provide any links to proof here!

Extra notes:
Im unsure if next time i should do seperate reports, i mean, its a single demo file :|
Anyway, about Water DragonYT, i am not sure if he broken a rule either, if he did i still think that he was trying to help us in one way or another.

Attachments

• 19-11-2017-19-14-uk.dem
    27 MB · Views: 134
  • Links.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

Noodle ball

Beef Flavored
Mettaton, Izhan (wasn't mass), and Pokers all received a 2 day teamban and Water Dragon only got a 1 day teamban, thank you for the report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom