Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Meowsler (jailbreak us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmel

Truly Feared
Username: Kimmel

Who are you reporting? Meowsler

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
jailbreak us

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:126431482

What is the reason of the report? Donor Abuse

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have slayed and teambaned for killing a red for not following orders]

this post is related
I said that you cant go near the hole above armory and that i will be shooting rockets. After i gave the order many times i killed qub. then was slain and team banned.

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2024-03-29 16-27-06.mp4
    38.3 MB · Views: 0

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary

Liberty launcher also has a fairly huge AoE, so being "not near" the armory hole is kinda vague given the weapon covers twice the area. Unfortunately the "drive" function in Demoui is disabled when spectating people

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
So to start off, the only reason this is even being considered is due to the evidence Meowsler provided, @Kimmel use voice_loopback 1 when recording your pov as warden if you want it to mean anything.
Moving on, their evidence shows that while you did gave the order, you gave reds zero time to react to said order. You exploded the first guy not 2 seconds after you had even finished speaking, and were clearly just trying to catch reds unawares to get cheap kills.
The second video isn't really relevant, you were clearly hoping to get the drop on the sniper you thought was still on the roof and made an honest mistake.
I don't think any additional action is necessary here. Declined.
@Shaunthesheepcollager L+Ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom