Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against mega-borrito (Jailbreak US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edventr

Unremarkable

Jazz

Username: Edventr

Who are you reporting? mega-borrito

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak US

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:1234433381]

What is the reason of the report? Donor Abuse

Any other proof you have Mae has a demo and should be sending it to me shortly or posting it here if they can.

Edventr

Unremarkable

Jazz

I have received the full demo. It should cover the abuse. It should start a decent ways back when Mae was being harassed by three people. It shows me not doing anything worthy of ban. Hence the report against "Mega". Tis donor abuse. It's a decently long demo, I do apologize. I do not know how to change the length.

Attachments

• recordingstart20212021-08-25_00-46-52.dem
    16.9 MB · Views: 129

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Sorry about that, but I'm sure the demo itself covers the donor abuse.
I'm fairly new to using demos and I would otherwise provide a time stamp if I knew how to use it.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Sorry about that, but I'm sure the demo itself covers the donor abuse.
I'm fairly new to using demos and I would otherwise provide a time stamp if I knew how to use it.
just say what tick it is at when you are watching it

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Skimmed the entire demo, theres no donor abuse or player harrassment. Are you sure you have the right recording submitted? It seems like this was after the fact.
I believe It may have been during the underjail segment, if not before it. Votes were constantly issued and it may have been quick to miss due to me mistakenly trying to press 1/2/3 as fast as I could after attempting to help vote gag other players who deserved it.

Edventr

Unremarkable

Jazz

He probably put the vote on me because of the large amount of votes I had to put out. He must have mistaken something. There were a large amount of people causing chaos as i'm sure you saw. So I'm going to assume he made a mistake there. Still I wanted to make this report to show that it was a false claim ban. Thank you for skimming it. Again I apologize I and Mae had no clue how to shorten it.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

I'm attaching the Demo that mae sent me in discord.
There aren't any teambans listed under your ID so i doubt that the vote happened.

I've silenced big mike, lil mike, and Jeff is to get its current mute extended as there's already one active, the 3 only joined to actively harass and poke other players.

I've also teambanned Bread

Attachments

• recordingstart20212021-08-24_23-44-16.dem
    91.1 MB · Views: 109

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
There's no evidence the accused called any votes on you in the demos provided. I'm not even sure they have donor.
You have no recent teambans or commblocks on record to suggest a vote even happened.
@Edventr How did you come to the conclusion you were a victim of donor abuse?
In the meantime one of the Mike's bans has been extended due to them bypassing their silence.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

@Edventr How did you come to the conclusion you were a victim of donor abuse?
he used the check teamban command in game in response to a player asking how to use it and it prompted him with;
1629942536017.png

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
This has been the weirdest report I've seen in a while. However, even with the screenshot Banan posted, without any evidence of the context surrounding that vote, and with seemingly no evidence confirming the vote's existence in Ed's priors, I'm afraid I must decline this. If they abuse again and you can provide clear evidence of them doing so, feel free to report them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom