Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against me names nigel spivey and very western man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuya

Trickster
Who are you Reporting? me names nigel spivey and very western man

What is the accused persons SteamID? (me names nigel spivey) [U:1:100271648]/[U:1:138544063] (very western man)

What rules has the reported player broken? Ok so both nigel and western were mic spamming music and they were also freekilling relentlesy for a duration of about 4 rounds.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• jog.dem
    2.5 MB · Views: 179
  • jog_2.dem
    3.3 MB · Views: 163

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
from the first demo, they (both of them) did mic spam a lot, as well as Very western man attempted and free killed some people..

from the second demo however, "Me names nigel" did mic spam, as well as "Very western man" attempted and free killed some people in a freeday.

And for some reason my potato pc can't play past 7500 ticks, so i would like someone to look at the second demo and tell us what happened.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

from the first demo, they (both of them) did mic spam a lot, as well as Very western man attempted and free killed some people..

from the second demo however, "Me names nigel" did mic spam, as well as "Very western man" attempted and free killed some people in a freeday.

And for some reason my potato pc can't play past 7500 ticks, so i would like someone to look at the second demo and tell us what happened.
Western started freekilling even more and nigel started micspamming some bad music...

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
As well as their past names (like "Freekiller"), gave us a pretty good example of their... shit history.
fd4697112c.jpg

"Moozlim man" AKA "Me names nigel spivey" is also seen in this report: "https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-mozlim-man.1304/#post-5846"

Thus, he was banned for one month.
--------------------------------------------
""Very western man"" from his... past names as show in the image below, it shows us his shit history in jailbreak servers.
*Freekiller* & *Grandmaster Freekiller*
8698d3d21e.jpg

He was banned for two weeks
-------------------------------

Thanks for the report, and thanks for @NotNotchSilly for helping me with watching the demos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom