Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Masumi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floofy

User name: Floofy

Who are you reporting? Masumi

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 7656119840430623

What is the reason of the report? She banned me and others for no reason, she is very disrespectfull to me and other people on the servers but not when other admins are on, they kicked me out of the discord for making a complaint and wanting to talk about it you may not agree with me but all the other admins are favoriting her and refusing to talk about anything relating her i do not have proof of the incedent partly because my computer does not allow me to store that many things, school work takes up all the storage you may not believe me because i dont have proof but many many people have been banned from her please help

Veteran the salty memer

Somewhat Threatening

v

User name: Floofy

Who are you reporting? Masumi

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 7656119840430623

What is the reason of the report? She banned me and others for no reason, she is very disrespectfull to me and other people on the servers but not when other admins are on, they kicked me out of the discord for making a complaint and wanting to talk about it you may not agree with me but all the other admins are favoriting her and refusing to talk about anything relating her i do not have proof of the incedent partly because my computer does not allow me to store that many things, school work takes up all the storage you may not believe me because i dont have proof but many many people have been banned from her please help
https://blackwonder.tf/form/punishment-appeal.3/select

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom