Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Major Rabbit, Remytron,Mr. Chef ,VexIgnited ,zeke_james,=RECONT=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
Who are you Reporting? Major Rabbit, Remytron,Mr. Chef ,VexIgnited ,zeke_james,=RECONT=

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:1:62890942, STEAM_0:0:69753902, STEAM_0:1:70448580, STEAM_0:1:107160866, STEAM_0:0:137791622, STEAM_0:1:124805976

What rules has the reported player broken? Freekilled, they guy made a random day for killing prisoners and even after repeats.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• oct29pt2.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
Last edited:

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

I hate to be like this, but without any proof whatsoever, this report just isn't valid. If you have anything to support your case, then please provide us with it. Otherwise there's nothing we can do.

Last edited:

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
I hate to be like this, but without any proof whatsoever, this report just isn't valid. If you have anything to support your case, then please provide us with it. Otherwise there's nothing we can do.
I have evidence, a demo. I'm sorry I thought I uploaded it

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

I don't know where the Warden got the idea that you can just make up a day where you kill Reds for absolutely no reason. In any case, all of the individuals involved have received a 3 day ban for intentionally freekilling prisoners. I'll check to see if any of them have any previous bans, and if they do, I'll issue an extended ban. They should know that this sort of thing is completely out of order. Thank you for your report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom