Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against m.sonnak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

Who are you Reporting?
m.sonnak

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:173704804

What rules has the reported player broken?
Massive freekill;

He massive freekilled before, but I don't have proof for that. But I've got proof that he massive freekilled now.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
Tick 4000

And he is still freekilling and doesn't know the rules to be blue.

Attachments

• report.dem
    1.7 MB · Views: 163

Console

Server Clearing
he also freekilled in here

Attachments

• freekiller.dem
    1.7 MB · Views: 151

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Alright, I watched each of the demos 3 times.

@Kyde , your demo shows at 4700 ticks, that a group of red attacked the blu sniper, including you. And then m.sonnak killed all of your rebellers.

@Poopy 4800 ticks the solly blatantly attacked m.sonnak , and then m.sonnak accidentally hit the pyro while trying to take out the rebelling solly. Then the pyro comes swinging at m.sonnak because he was in the way of medic.

It seems as thought there is a lot of non english being spoken in chat, and as someone with ADHD, I would have been confused several times. It appears that when he killed the scout that he did not hear "all days are over", neither did the red team, as the warden has to say it again about 15 seconds later.

It seems half the warden not speak clearly enough for the players to hear and the person in question no understanding everything. Per the demo's he didn't do anything more than worthy of a 1 day ban. But I can't even see what happened after he responded to his inadvertent baiting of the pryo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom