Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against lox (jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2st

Unremarkable
User name: 2st chomp

Who are you reporting? lox

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? U:1:241703668

What is the reason of the report? mod abuse
banned me and two others for an invalid reason

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have me and two others got banned for having blank names. he told us that "rule: 1 = listen to admins" and said that he would change our names, and if we joined back with the same names, we'd all get banned. so, naturally, since it's not a rule (just because you're staff doesn't mean you override rules, they're there for a reason.) we all rejoined with our old names. and while this was happening, lox renames EVERYONE in the server to "cornish 1, cornish 2" etc. which is shown in the demo (others changed their names back to their original names with no punishment, as you can see from people still being in the server with their ACTUAL names.). his reason for all of it is "do as you're told. follow the rules and instructions given to you by administrators" so if i'm a mod, i can make rules such as "killing reds is bannable"? NO, i cannot. rules exist for a reason, and rules DON'T exist for a reason. being a moderator, or any member of staff, does NOT allow you to make NEW rules, or enforce what YOU believe to be right. staff members are supposed to be UNBIASED pillars of trust that players can rely on when something goes wrong. this is the EXACT same thing that happened with the bargingos, and none of them got punished, so what's different now? NOBODY else had a problem with it, and other ADMINS have said that having names that are alike is alright.

Attachments

• lox.dem
    3.7 MB · Views: 103

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
All this demo shows is the aftermath of you and your friends breaking rules with the blank character name. The wonderful pillar of trust is trying to punish you individually but since you're so cool you and your buddies decide to be annoying trolls and make that as hard as possible. You then continue to go out of your way to make it even harder by continuously refreshing your name.

I think you should just be happy someone less forgiving didn't look at your appeal and learn to behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom