Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Laina (BlackWonder TX I 2Fort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender™

Unremarkable
Username: Bender™

Who are you reporting? Laina

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
BlackWonder TX I 2Fort

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:141545595

What is the reason of the report? Player Harassment

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have So in the images, it shows what I've (and others) have said and what the culprit (Laina) said. And keep in mind, this all started just cause the person didn't like my text colour???? and then continued to complain about it when was told not to and simply ignore it.

Image 1 - Complains about my text colour
Image 2 - I ask not to act all cool (my nice way of saying "don't be a d*ck")
Image 3 - I ask again to stop harassing me (and someone else, but was in fact a valid reason, however could've done a more "necessary action than constantly mentioning the other situation such as reporting it)
Image 4 - starts to mock my style of typing in these kind of situations
Image 5 - This was when I stopped talking for a while to do this report and suddenly brings up the topic again because I put my foot down about the whole "stop mocking me cause of my text colour"
Image 6 - Calls me a "consumerist" (same with image 5) just cause I said that she was being a bit harsh towards others and then "mimics" me), people then start to get involved and confused too.

The point here is, she started this whole situation with such a little problem that wasn't even a problem at all, and then just escalated it by her own actions and not taking into consideration about what she's doing that can hurt others, and rather than reporting or letting the situation pass, she will just rope it back and cause the whole problem again (this happened twice, once earlier and i'm reporting about the 2nd one) You can see yourself with Image 5, again I said nothing at the time and she recaps on it still....

====EDIT UPDATE====
Added one last image, this was before she disconnected, once again i'm making 0 interaction and continues to be bitter towards me.... and because I wasn't there, I'm not sure about that whole "wall hacks" bit.

Attachments

• report 1_1.JPG
    report 1_1.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 45
  • report 1_2.JPG
    report 1_2.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 49
  • report 1_3.JPG
    report 1_3.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 53
  • report 1_4.JPG
    report 1_4.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 41
  • report 1_5.JPG
    report 1_5.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 39
  • report 1_6.JPG
    report 1_6.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 49
  • report 1_7.JPG
    report 1_7.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 41

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I don't see Harassment nor toxicity, insulting. I do recommend to just ignore him or gag through menu if you dislike what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom