Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against La Plaga(https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jiheishou/) (Black Wonder | US | Orange | 100% Crits (85.117.240.61:27055))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Fortress 2

Unremarkable
Username: Team Fortress 2

Who are you reporting? La Plaga(https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jiheishou/)

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Black Wonder | US | Orange | 100% Crits (85.117.240.61:27055)

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:84340597

What is the reason of the report? I believe he is using ESP and possibly Aimbot, couldn't confirm that 100% though since he suddenly becomes trash whenever I spectate him. He killed like 6-7 guys in a row without missing anything then misses three times in a row the second I spectate him, totally not suspicious. He also kept appearing to snap targets at certain points in the video such as

Apologies for not spectating him this time. I usually do so but some of them are really slippery eels like this guy that love to hide their cheats.

Any other proof you have 1:16 He shoots a Demoman, then he looks directly at me.

1:21 If you thought it was a coincidence, he then does it a second time. He keeps turning and checking on me to see if I am going to decloak to try to shoot him.

1:22 He looks directly at me a third time.

1:24 Really suspicious way he keeps looking at people. It looks like he's snapping from target to target including me who is cloaked. He turned perfectly towards me, and two other people's direction with those snaps.

1:38 I uncloak behind the tower far away from him where he can't possibly hear me. He has already headed towards Blu spawn with only three people on Blu at this time.

1:42 He prefires me as he jumps over the ramp, inexplicably runs towards where I am despite him(if he doesn't have ESP) having no idea I should be there.

3:11 I follow him into the tower with full cloak being careful not to bump anyone.

3:27 La Plaga suddenly loses vigilance all together as he just snipes without turning around like he did the entire time(I didn't uncloak because I am smarter than this guy and knew he was baiting me) This is even more suspicious, because of what he did next. He leaves so I decide to decloak and destroy the teleporter. I even check to see if he's there. He obviously went near the sides of the tower where he wouldn't hear me decloak. It's such a coincidence that he magically shows up to attack me every time I decloak in a spot he surely can't hear me at, as if he knew I was there the entire time(hint hint).

3:54 I switch to spectate quickly and catch him aiming at the sniper who is behind the wall, where he then clicks on him the moment he steps out. He is definitely using ESP.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Didn´t notice any cheats. His aim at 3:54 is normal.
For next reports spectate a suspect in a 1st person, use sm_speclist_hideme command if you don't wanna let the player see you spectating him with sm_spec <player>.
Use demo for silent aimbots. It's hard to tell if player is using hard-hidden aimbot on recorded video.

Team Fortress 2

Unremarkable
Didn´t notice any cheats. His aim at 3:54 is normal.
For next reports spectate a suspect in a 1st person, use sm_speclist_hideme command if you don't wanna let the player see you spectating him with sm_spec <player>.
Use demo for silent aimbots. It's hard to tell if player is using hard-hidden aimbot on recorded video.
Oh okay, will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom