Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Kyazu/Broccoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

ana.

Scarcely Lethal

ana.

Who are you Reporting?
Kyazu/Broccoli

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:244224957

What is the report reason?
Reason : Avoiding a Punishment
NOTE : I currently only have these as proof. A recording of his voice on his original account(Broccoli) which got banned for about a day, and his voice on Kyazu. This STEAMID's account. Sadly other than that I do not have proof, but I filed this report mainly because Admins will most probably have join logs/ban logs which can check the IP he joined from. That's my knowledge on other servers though I am unsure on this one. Sadly, if ever the admins do not have access to those I guess these will not be enough proof.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• Broccoli.dem
    4.8 MB · Views: 206
  • Kyazu.dem
    1.9 MB · Views: 196

SweétAres

Strange
You do know that my brother asked me to play his account for awhile right?He wants to see how its like playing with jailbreak,thats why the other mic is very distorted

ana.

Scarcely Lethal

ana.

You do know that my brother asked me to play his account for awhile right?He wants to see how its like playing with jailbreak,thats why the other mic is very distorted
I do not get what you mean. Is this Broccoli? Is this his brother? I'll just pretend this is Broccoli. If you meant that you used your brother's account to play jailbreak cause he "told you so" I'm pretty concerned why your brother's account is brand new. I'd also mention that the first thing you said after I asked "Why are you on another account, you do know that's avoiding a punishment and would make your day ban worse for you," was "Please don't tell anyone." Lastly, you know for a fact, as a donor and as a regular, to not avoid a ban by going to another account. You could've simple denied your brother's request. Also doesn't this give off one more proof that it really was him since he said it himself?

SweétAres

Strange
I do not get what you mean. Is this Broccoli? Is this his brother? I'll just pretend this is Broccoli. If you meant that you used your brother's account to play jailbreak cause he "told you so" I'm pretty concerned why your brother's account is brand new. I'd also mention that the first thing you said after I asked "Why are you on another account, you do know that's avoiding a punishment and would make your day ban worse for you," was "Please don't tell anyone." Lastly, you know for a fact, as a donor and as a regular, to not avoid a ban by going to another account. You could've simple denied your brother's request. Also doesn't this give off one more proof that it really was him since he said it himself?
My brother had already uninstalled tf2 on his account,and obviously there is no proof of him asking me to play tf2 but this is my most honest answer,him,as an ITE student in Singapore(I guess you won't understand what that is)he Is using his desktop on his assignment,and there were moments i was quiet in the server but i wasn't afk because i'm guiding him,and "Why are you on another account....".I thought its just false because reading from the rules,they did not include "avoiding punishment".Yes i could have simply just denied my brother's request,ban is a ban but i thought context matters?I wasn't ban for breaking a rule in Jailbreak,it was with the donor abuse.
I hope that made my point a little bit clearer,if you have any doubts you can just msg me,I wasn't quite informative at the first one

ana.

Scarcely Lethal

ana.

So your brother's account is the "Kyazu" one am I right? If so, I'm pretty sure it isn't his account since it was made the same day or the day before(with you still being banned the next day cause of time) you got banned. But if what you mean is that your "brother" had uninstalled TF2 on his computer and you used yours to show it to him, pretty surprising since out of all the days your brother could've done it, it was on the same day as your ban. Also if you really were just showing Jailbreak to your brother why was he using his desktop for an assignment?
Well moving on with that, just because a specific rule isn't on the list, for example "Avoiding punishment" doesn't mean you won't follow it. You were banned for a reason, and you have no excuse to avoid it just cause of random personal reasons. I know your ban wasn't that much that much of a big deal as it is just a day ban, but you going on another account, and attempting to hide the fact that you did made it bigger. There are no excuses on breaking rules, unless it was for example, accidentally freekilling someone. But even with it being an accident it would still lead to a punishment.

I'm pretty sure this has been enough proof that it was him that used the alternate account to avoid a ban, even with the reason of "his brother wanting to see jailbreak."

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
For reference in case this is needed in the future https://blackwonder.tf/threads/sweétaress-ban-appeal.9080/ STEAM_0:0:74996113

There is too much of a gray area involved with this, and personally, I am tired trying to decipher your words, to find an objective opinion of what actually happened.
@SweétAres Please understand that if anything similar is reported in the future, that you will have a dreadfully long STEAMID and IP ban assessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom