Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Kriz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan

Mildly Menacing
Who are you Reporting?
Kriz

What is the accused persons SteamID?
U:1:161859542

What rules has the reported player broken?
Mic spamming.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• reportkriz.dem
    1.4 MB · Views: 204

Kriz

Strange

Kriz

People are enjoying it, as Karma says in chat.
More over at the time I is Legit f2p was warden, who at the time i was in discord call with was fine with it.
Not to mention you didnt even ask to stop and when i was playing music it didnt even affect the game, everyone was doing crush game and no one was talking on mic, and if someone was i stopped it.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/259723165314449408/346121954551660544/unknown.png
In the screenshot once Stefan said in chat "Mic spamming" i instantly stopped, i even think i stopped prior.

Kriz

Strange

Kriz

At the time it wasn't even spamming, Yes i played music and yes i played little sounds but i didnt play full on hardcore ear rape which you couldn't hear, by your logic if a kid is talking to friends would also be mic spamming, i wasn't playing anything over anyone. Simple as

Kriz

Strange

Kriz

Not only are the rules very vague but at the time people were asking for it, this is why people get confused, if scenarios are given, e.g "You are not allowed to play music if everyone allows it" if something like this was implemented it would make sense, similar to votes if the majority of the server allows a vote kick or mute then to people with common sense it should work that way for using mic.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

If people are asking you to mic spam, they're asking you to break the rules. Ignore their requests and stick to the rules.

If the whole server were to say they're okay if you spam, then everyone else will start spamming their own horrible music/noises/whatever else. It would become chaotic and harder to stop.

Kriz

Strange

Kriz

Meh i plead guilty, it was fun and people were enjoying it, if rules mean so much to you then so be it, barley any people were on the server at the time and i was having fun with friends. Say what you want but it seems you are more suited for the role of an admin or a donor if this botherd you so much, i will take my mute for now. Cy@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom