Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Khayrifa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
Who are you reporting?:
So, his in-game name was "[blw.tf] | Khayrifa".

What is this accused person's SteamID?:
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:51425086
SteamID3: U:1:102850173
SteamID64: 76561198063115901
SteamURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kayrifa

What rules has the reported player broken?: Okay, so this is sort of hard without a demo, I am slowly learning how to use and record demos etc. Thank you @Overkill for teaching me, thank you very much. So, the only proof will be a .txt file, now if you do not believe me, you can always check the 'Chat Logs' from the server side. So, I am just assuming he is a new donor, now he has done some good-ish things to help us all out, but he has also really just been abusing. Now this report is not only just a report, I'd also like to be informed on what the /votekick command is mostly used for, because, he uses it a lot for no reason.

Proof:
As I stated before, I am learning how to record and use demos, so all I have for now it just the in-game 'Chat Logs', they are not written up or any of that, people in-game said it was abuse and not needed. You may find the chat logs at the link below. In the 'Chat Log' all of the main parts, have a "<------------ HERE" next to it, that is where you can find the major problem. That was all pulled from the console and was not forged or anything stupid, now, they slay, yes fine. But why would you kick a mass-freekiller? I mean, muting him was debatable and if Khayrifa did it, so be it, I wouldn't have until he did it again. This is how he/she (Khayrifa) handles all the freekill situations, I do not think he was worthy of a kick unless he was hacking or something major.

Chat Logs: https://goo.gl/qY2KQK

Edits:
Fixed Grammatical Errors (Maybe not all).

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You're reporting a guy for kicking a mass freekiller...? Without legitimate evidence no less.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I don't see your point. All I see from this log is that a donor kicked a free killer. There's nothing inherently wrong with that. What is your point?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I am saying, he had been slayed, he should've muted, why would you kick him?
I didn't see what happened but muting for one freekill is not the solution. A kick is fine. Closing the report since there are no rules being broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom