Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Kerknor (Admin Abuse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberBench!

Scarcely Lethal
User name: UberBench!

Who are you reporting? Kerknor

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Hightower Australia

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:29907993

What is the reason of the report? Banning me from the said server and when I visit the forums to appeal this ban, he provided no evidence or reasoning as to why this ban was warranted. The strange thing is that he was online while I was waiting for his response, but he gave nothing, showing that he banned me very quickly without reason or thought. Another admin had to come in and lift my ban as it was taking too long.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Here is a direct link to my appeal if you want to see for yourself:
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/uberbench-s-ban-appeal.23216/

Attachments

• Kerknor's false ban (Evidence).png
    Kerknor's false ban (Evidence).png
    173.8 KB · Views: 208

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
For the record, your presumption that I believe you are innocent is incorrect. Kerknor is not some 13yo mod with nothing to do. The forum, discord or even steam saying you are "online" means nothing. Some of us are adults and actually own our own computers and just never log off of anything.

Kerknor did tell me why he banned you and pickle in a DM. Your appeal was accepted because the policy was not followed. Real life sneaks up and takes precedent. You simply benefits from the fact he was preoccupied. He didn't have to show evidence for your particular ban, but he didn't make it back to the forum in time to explain it, so I reversed it. At no point did I suspect the situation involved admin abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom