Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Kek

Status
Not open for further replies.

U gay lol

Unremarkable
Who are you reporting?: kek

What is this accused person's SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:170036140

What rules has the reported player broken? team freekilling on purpose

Proof:

Attachments

• rec2018-06-23_15-52-20.dem
    1.8 MB · Views: 341
D

Deleted member 4694

Are you sure that's me? Isn't that.. user "dis is a kek" ? Why are you using my steam ID for this report?

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Howdy.

Going to have to leave this report on pending. First, please do research on the person you're reporting before automatically assuming that user's the suspect just because they have a similar username, or else someone innocent could've been punished for no reason.

Second, the demo did not show anything of STEAM_0:0:102413469 [The suspect's actual SteamID] purposely teamkilling; Please provide the recording evidence of the suspect doing an offence in your reply.

U gay lol

Unremarkable
Howdy.

Going to have to leave this report on pending. First, please do research on the person you're reporting before automatically assuming that user's the suspect just because they have a similar username, or else someone innocent could've been punished for no reason.

Second, the demo did not show anything of STEAM_0:0:102413469 [The suspect's actual SteamID] purposely teamkilling; Please provide the recording evidence of the suspect doing an offence in your reply.
The Demo Didn't Show The Bloody Chat Log&Console. just close this report ffs

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Marking report as invalid.
I recommend working on that attitude of yours.

The chatlog and console also doesn't prove anything of someone teamkilling, so I don't get your point of mentioning either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom