Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against JustABlackKid (> Blackwonder | 2Fort <)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member

Wizyy

Username: Mr.Wizard

Who are you reporting? JustABlackKid

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
> Blackwonder | 2Fort <

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:529277446

What is the reason of the report? Wallhack, probably aimbot

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have 2800tick he was tracking a guy through a wall. I thought it could be acctidental, but he was following him pretty long
5300tick aimed at the guy through a wall even though he never peeked that corner before
15000tick interesting shot, looks like backtrack to me, but it can also be a demo issue
30550tick preaimed that spy and flicked on this head - more visible in slow motion
I think his aimbot was set for body most of the time because he always shot at the exact stomach spot.

Attachments

• rec2021-04-20_19-21-30.dem
    11.3 MB · Views: 74

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I didn´t see aimbot. He was missing alot, even at close range.
2800 he wasn´t ready for coming player, he just scoped into the wall to hide his red marker.
hl2 2021-04-21 00-35-29-037.jpg

5300 Weird moment. He scoped into the wall where the sniper was. But i guess he was hiding his red marker, since he stopped scoping for a second when the red sniper was coming out.

The only interested moment were on 30550, but he could also predict where the spy would.

It doesn't seem to me he is using wallhack. There were many moments when the enemy were ready to come out of cover, and the suspect looked away from them in the other direction and were getting punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom