Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Just Doggo (AUS JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

User name: Cammy

Who are you reporting? Just Doggo

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
AUS JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:438543607

What is the reason of the report? Toxicity, nonstop threatening with Donor

Any other proof you have https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2167856372

I honestly believe he should be banned for donor abuse considering how often this player uses his donor powers as a tool to threaten people, has had visible evidence posted of him making false votes, and his vote history via sourcebans:

theawesomecrispy

Somewhat Threatening

Crispy

unknown.png
unknown.png

Elliot's TFStats to see that the vote wasn't legit - https://tfstats.tf/player/26533
Player is generally toxic, donor abuses, is racist (says the n word a lot), and is unpleasant to play with.

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

Just to add to the list of questionable vote reasons, I have also seen this type of behaviour from him aswell.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 118

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Further evidence of abuse as follows:
1594900920253.png

User in question didn't use VC once during the time I was connected. They were, however, typing in Cyrillic a lot (a bit spammy with Cyrillic binds too).

Mage Blaze

Strange
I don't mean to imply that this report is unjust, though I will say that the user "Man" that Doggo initiated a vote mute against mass free-killed twice, was constantly spamming in a language varying from English (Which is against the rules, they are English only servers)
Of course there's an argument to be made about weather that is deserving of a Mute instead of a gag or team ban for that matter.

I should also mention the context behind the first provided screenshot linked in the report; the user was hale in an LR and was camping armoury. Again, the verbal abuse is not justified, just giving context.

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

Mage Blaze, if he was spamming in another language in chat, it should be a gag for spamming; you're allowed to speak in other languages in chat.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

He was camping armoury because doggo was spam airblasting him back, so he tried to run to sewer and doggo started threatening then.

Yes, he was in armoury still when Doggo got there, but he was afk for around 15secs at round start.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Let me just swoop in and close this thread before everyone starts posting on here :) Player has been banned. Thanks for the report!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom