Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Josh Homme, Slous, enggggier gayly, and Monkeyman (Skyhigh VSH US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Australium
Username: Kirito

Who are you reporting? Josh Homme, Slous, enggggier gayly, and Monkeyman

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Skyhigh VSH US

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:66465017], [U:1:119256220], [U:1:1113690227], and [U:1:1022963455]

What is the reason of the report? In demo Herzog: Josh micspamming at 15-18.

Both Josh and Slous was being racist as well as saying "sex with children and kill them" in chat and mic.

In demo Herzog2: Just watch the entire demo.

Enggggier just fueling hales rage and not doing any damage. Monkey whos the hale just not killing him either. Slous saying the racism and pedophilia stuff in mic. Josh being racist in chat.

One of Monkey's previous names was "Icr.igot.aimbot.LMAOBOX.org" according to tfstats if that changes anything. He also said the n-word, but chatlogs didn't load in messages I guess.

If the evidence for Enggggier and Monkey isn't enough, I got more.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• herzog.dem
    4 MB · Views: 137
  • herzog2.dem
    5.5 MB · Views: 156

Oak

Gore-Spattered
Josh and Slous have been punished from the first demo (and the second), Enggggier and Monkey have been punished for being friendly/delaying. Leaving Monkey advertising hacks open however since I don't moderate the server it took place in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom