Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against JimBob49 (US JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Username: Mae

Who are you reporting? JimBob49

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
US JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:221659595]

What is the reason of the report? Admin Abuse ;
Pausing/Canceling vote slays
Changing maps when told not to by Robbwonder himself in blw.tf VC (12/20/2021)

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Everyone in VC on 12/20/21, And eveyone in-game during the time.

Attachments

• 2020-12-20_Jim_Report.mp4
    45.7 MB · Views: 0

Kimmel

Truly Feared
First of all, your commentary is very quiet, it cuts out frequently. Take a look at 4:22, did you even watch this after you recorded it?

Secondly, If you reread the rules, you would see that it says " Guards may not search for a rebel without permission from the warden unless the rebel is in the direct vicinity of the guard." So the slay to begin with is flawed, and a good example of your donor abuse.

Thirdly, What do you hope this report accomplishes, him getting demoted? Your only grievance (game play wise) was the vote canceling, and vote firing. But really why even mention the vote firing? The video could have started at 4:00. Have you talked to Jim about the vote cancel at all either, gotten his side of what happened? I don't think anyone but you and the scout and a few dead guys saw it. Maybe a mod didnt see and therefore assumed you were mad you got caught running away, and slayed him saying he broke a rule (which he did not). The warden firing thing is something that could be changed in the future. Maybe a limit of 2-3 successful votes per round. Really a server suggestion would be a better place to try to resolve this, or even reporting the guy who killed you would get more done.

It seems like you are mad at Jim for mocking you? Really you just need to relax, you call votes on people when they don't comply with your BS. Like the time you kept calling repeats for every marker I placed and then called a vote to slay me when you got killed. Get a better mic, and try to enjoy yourself on this gamemode. Plus, for the next report you make spend some time re watching it, and read the rules before you submit evidence that makes you look foolish. Maybe leave the discord too, it looks like it is just unneeded drama in your life. You're grasping at straws to try to get this guy back for telling you to "cope and seethe", which is funny because thats exactly what this report looks like you're doing.
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Commentary )
I've re recorded three separate times but due to my setup not being the most expensive, I cannot do any better for the time being, thanks for poor shaming me though.

Second part )
Guards must go back to warden upon warden being chosen, no if ands or buts. You're not Jim after all, nor an admin. This is how it always has been. You're just a random background character really.

Third part )
I never expected a demote,
I wanted to send a message to eveyone to see that Jim in fact admin abused.

Fourth part )
TlDr, you should stop boot licking, you'll never get mod

Kimmel

Truly Feared
>poor shaming
No, you're deflecting. Should we let bad mics on blu because they cant afford better ones? Its your responsibility to provide good quality evidence, that includes having good commentary. The easiest way to edit videos is Windows Movie Maker (or whatever it is now) has text options too, that you could have used. I personally use ShotCut, which is also free.

>Guards must go back to warden upon warden being chosen
He was heading back, saw you running away, he killed you, simple as. You can see him in main cell at 5:44, so he's not just running around randomly.

>You're just a random background character really.
And this makes what I say less important than what you say?

>you should stop boot licking

I have never met Jim, or pretty much any of these guys you mentioned. I don't have discord, and won't use discord, so I am not going to be applying to moderator any time soon. I have no reason to boot lick, nor am I currently. In one of my previous reports I actually insult the actions of a mod (you commented on this video too). My messages in this thread are just me observing and stating what I see.

>I wanted to send a message to eveyone to see that Jim in fact admin abused
Message not received
blues glasses off.gif

You are seriously lacking self awareness.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Heya Mae! Just a couple of things I would like to point out about the report.

First of all, that entire 7 minute video of you going on and on could've been cut down to 10 seconds where you called the votes and they got cancelled.

Second of all,
Guards must go back to warden upon warden being chosen, no if ands or buts. You're not Jim after all, nor an admin. This is how it always has been. You're just a random background character really.
It states nowhere in the rules that you have to return to the warden after a new one is selected, as you were still in the direct vicinity, that blue still had every right to do what he did.

Just a quick reminder on what the rule states:
stay.PNG

In turn, those votes were indeed donor abuse and if I so wanted to, with the evidence you have provided, I can ban you for it rn, however I won't because that will be incredibly petty.

Also just because Kimmel isn't staff, doesn't mean he isn't allowed to express his opinions. He raised some good points, while some of what he said didn't really need to be said here, I still agree with them. Don't be so quick to dismiss someone just because they ain't staff.

Thirdly:
TlDr, you should stop boot licking
TLDR stop making a fool of yourself, we thought after that break you would've reflected on yourself and on the things you did, but obviously you have not. If you don't want people making fun of you, stop acting like an fool.

Quick note I nearly forgot to add: It ain't fire abuse unless the last available blue get fired AND couldn't ya just turn your mic sensitivity up?

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
What is the reason of the report? Admin Abuse ;
Pausing/Canceling vote slays
Changing maps when told not to by Robbwonder himself in blw.tf VC (12/20/2021)

Vote was invalid. The guard did not do anything wrong, and even if permission to chase was required you could not have known if this was granted in team chat or elsewhere. There is no good reason to call the vote a second time after an admin cancels it.

If it's shown that you often call votes like this, I would definitely revoke those permissions, though I'm not going to check.

The map change is not your concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom