Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadskill201

Who are you Reporting?
Jim

What is the accused persons SteamID?
Jim

What rules has the reported player broken?
Abuse of power

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah man when you are using a disguise kit on Jailbreak which is still unknown to me how you did it and someone tells you to not exploit you should probably listen. I told you twice to undisguise and once to not exploit and you just ignored me. BTW my steamid is STEAM_0:1:110829797 . Before any of the jailbreak cookies say anything, no he did not use the your eternal reward, he used the disguise kit and disguised as a friendly heavy while on blue team.

Also deadskill if you want to appeal go right ahead. I'm sure you've learned your lesson just post a quick appeal in the right format.

Last edited by a moderator:

Russia

Hi Deadskill201, We appreciate your report about one of our staff members but we cannot take it serious due to the lack of evidence and Steam ID, And With our staff member Jim, He explained why he banned you. So sorry for any inconveniences but i am going to close this report as invalid. Thank you and i hope you have a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom