Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Jim (idk)

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
Username: Preacher_Platinum

Who are you reporting? Jim

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
idk

What is the accused persons's SteamID? N/A

What is the reason of the report? idk the specific reason

Any other proof you have https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-jim-us-jailbreak.34950/#post-130839

My original report against Jim is deleted as well, IDK why.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But this time it is for false muting me. Apparently, you cannot post memes in General. I posted a meme in General. The majority of the staff team and the owner were apparently unaware of this rule.

^ Small list compiled of the easiest to find out of context memes sent in General.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This, in addition to my previous report which apparently had no effect:

Addendum: I am rude and immature for saying this;
But lying about your identity: https://clipchamp.com/watch/9Nd7D7G4a6U

Calling people insecure and incompetent:
And being overall difficult:
Is completely fine.

Also, all of these were posted in Requesthelp:
Hypocrite

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The majority of the staff team and the owner were apparently unaware of this rule.
This is true about a lot of our rules, however it neither changes the fact that it exists nor does it condemn Jim for enforcing it.
But lying about your identity:
Idk if you've heard, but it's generally in everyone's best interest for players on the server to NOT know who we are.
Calling people insecure and incompetent:
The majority of the staff team has probably done worse.
Hypocrite
Again, the majority of the staff team would be gone if hypocrisy was actionable.
Anything else?

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
This is true about a lot of our rules, however it neither changes the fact that it exists nor does it condemn Jim for enforcing it.

Idk if you've heard, but it's generally in everyone's best interest for players on the server to NOT know who we are.

The majority of the staff team has probably done worse.

Again, the majority of the staff team would be gone if hypocrisy was actionable.
Anything else?
your ACTUAL thought out response to this was "lol i've done worse"? dban the staff for a day for posting memes then, and mute them for harassment?

also, him lying about his identity wasn't him protecting his admin whatever, he already said he was a mod, he just said he was a different mod

also, if you are only going to enforce the rules on me, why even have them??? and why is the rest of the team unaware of the rules they are breaking???

and also "lol i've done worse" isn't an excuse to not punish someone, if someone's done worse then by all means punish them idgaf

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom