Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against JessIsGirl (Advanced US Dodgeball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceOfGuns

Strange
Username: AceOfGuns

Who are you reporting? JessIsGirl

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Advanced US Dodgeball

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:604861221

What is the reason of the report? I think they are using some dodgeball hack for auto ab due to them 1. hitting very interesting reflects that would normally seem lucky but they hit them consistently 2. will never try to predict airblast in cqc and they like to try to cqc and insta a lot 3. will get very very high speeds and play very well then for multiple rounds just die to easy rockets and 4. their movement looks like they know the bare minimum about the gamemode. I could be wrong and they could just be good, but they look very sus. ty!

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• 2022-04-24_19-07-21.dem
    85.2 MB · Views: 75
  • 2022-04-24_15-48-37.dem
    71.2 MB · Views: 73

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'm afraid I don't have time to watch two 50 minute demos. I've skimmed the first 10 minutes of the first demo, and the first five of the second, and I'm afraid there just isn't enough evidence to suggest cheating, as it's from your perspective.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I already spectated him and didn't find him cheating. I´ll leave it open if someone else wan´t to review attached demos.

AceOfGuns

Strange
jus from someone whos played dodgeball for a long time they seem very sus, might make a better report w video tomorrow or smth i jus thought they were rly sus and had never seen them play on any db server before and no one knew them and they were hitting insane rockets

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
yeah ik the demos arent the best evidence honestly i just wanted to put something or i wouldve felt lazy
demos are great evidence. But to get solid proof of cheating, we need to see it from the alleged cheater's perspective.

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

I watched both demos and I'd say the player is not using any kind of cheat, but I'm not certain. So next time please record the demo from the player's perspective, you can hide yourself with sm_speclist_hideme(in console) so you not appear on the speclist. All that said I'm declining this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom