Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Jermany985 (Oceanman currently) (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakko

User name: Jakko

Who are you reporting? Jermany985 (Oceanman currently)

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/idektbhcringe/

What is the reason of the report? countless rule offences and over all toxicity to the community
broken rules include:
favourtism
pardoning reds
armoury tour
illegal ff
allowing ammo usage on reds
button griefing
not slaying
being a smartass

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have if you were to ask any frequents rather than I am bee they would back me up on this report. He has been a frequent fun destroyer and acts like if he were the definition of a delinquent. I have not made this report for my own hatred that has grown from his actions but have reported for the better of the Aus Jailbreak server as a whole as it would be a better place for all if we did not have toxicity growing from people like him.

Attachments

• pt4.dem
    8.2 MB · Views: 108
  • pt3.dem
    7.5 MB · Views: 116

Jermany985

Strange
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to comment here so if this gets deleted that's alright but so there's no confusion, I'm not the same ocean man as the guy who keeps joining and mass free killing. I just took his name as a joke since everyone freaks out when I go on blue team since they think its him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom