Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against jemeh and ImBoostedAndDavidplayz5592 (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Australium
User name: Kirito

Who are you reporting? jemeh and ImBoostedAndDavidplayz5592

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:134795434] and [U:1:1062449776]

What is the reason of the report? Jemeh favoritism during 'theater'

Boosted is suppose to be perm tbanned for no mic, but somehow he's bypassing. He's just a kid, doesn't really know the rules or anything, he thought he got unteambanned, so I'm assuming somethings happening with teambanns today.

Weird how boosted and leanboxhero(did a report on him) are both bypassing somehow.

13k-end

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• hey.dem
    8.2 MB · Views: 103

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
Melvin/Jemeh and Kyle are idiots from a bunch of other Jailbreak Servers they've been banned from. They're whole goal is just to do the worst shit they can before they get perma banned. Melvin's whole jist is if an admin isn't on he can do wtv tf he wants, mfk, favortism, you name it. Kyle just renames himself and switches accounts while abusing use+ and playing the victim card. I still see no reason why they haven't been banned yet :/

Kiri

Australium
If your talking about the kid Melvin, he’s not jemeh. Jemeh is a bad warden, although I don’t believe his intentions are to constantly rule break, but he knows I record 24/7 so he might just not be rule breaking when I’m on.

I had demos of Kyle for free kill/lr denial and possible hacking, but I accidentally deleted them.

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
If your talking about the kid Melvin, he’s not jemeh. Jemeh is a bad warden, although I don’t believe his intentions are to constantly rule break, but he knows I record 24/7 so he might just not be rule breaking when I’m on.

I had demos of Kyle for free kill/lr denial and possible hacking, but I accidentally deleted them.
Yeah I thought melvin renamed himself again which is why I assumed he was jemeh. But what you're saying is true, his intentions are malicious and he stops when theres someone who could possibly "ruin his fun". There would need to be an admin secretly on to catch him (maybe herzog but he doesn't moderate that server so thats a small chance).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom