Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Jaws900 (█ ► BlackWonder US | Super Zombie Fortress ◄ █)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Who are you reporting? Jaws900

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
█ ► BlackWonder US | Super Zombie Fortress ◄ █

What is the accused persons's SteamID? U:1:82393943

What is the reason of the report? Yet another one glitching player, abusing weapons as being zombie but also used the glitch to spawn with a full set of their current loadout as a legitimate human team member.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Nothing much to say. Their rampage can be seen at the closer to the end demo recording. I wonder why this glitch has not been fixed so far. Peoples are saying its been there for a while and unfair players are abusing it at finest... by the cost of others good fun time.

Attachments

• Jaws900.dem
    2.1 MB · Views: 33

Some Guy

Strange
People's be saying someone be a bad undercover admin. The guy didn't even mean to do it. It just happened to him and he was as confused as everyone else.

Some Guy

Strange
"Nothing much to say. Their rampage can be seen at the closer to the end demo recording. I wonder why this glitch has not been fixed so far. Peoples are saying its been there for a while and unfair players are abusing it at finest... by the cost of others good fun time."
Unfair? They have no control over whether or not it happens most of the time.

Dr. Nooooo

Strange
People's be saying someone be a bad undercover admin. The guy didn't even mean to do it. It just happened to him and he was as confused as everyone else.
I am not Blackwonder's staff nor being related to any of them. I've reported unusual activity via guest player report on this forums, because was still considering about registering there or not. Finally, did registered as apparently you got confused. That 'Gaben' is obviously a site bot, you can stop trying to chat with it - I doubt that it will reply, ehh.

Dr. Nooooo

Strange
Unfair? They have no control over whether or not it happens most of the time.
Yes, it took me a while to realize it is a game mode bug and maybe they are not doing it in purpose to cheat away. However, anyone glitched can simply un-glitch self by connecting to any other server with a different game mode and then connect back to continue and play as it was intended.

The problem is that, the peoples rarely does that and just continue to frag others with the OP weapons. Only the Jaws900 actually made a bug post report there and kudos for them for that, perhaps not all hope is lost for the fair play gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom