Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Jason Guerman (Another alt account) (Uberupgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: Not confused Spinda

Who are you reporting? Jason Guerman (Another alt account)

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Uberupgrade

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:565963557 [U:1:1131927114] 76561199092192842 11000014377d64a https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199092192842/

What is the reason of the report? Exploit, spawncamping, chat spam (all blank) and hacking

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have He follow me in any Blackwonder UU server because he can't fight me with words. so he wants to ruin the fun of everyone in the server. He is creating after every ban other accounts to keep doing this. this is going for too long making Blackwonder servers unenjoyable

Attachments

• jason2.dem
    2.1 MB · Views: 106
Quick update
He has just crashed the server as usual to make sure nobody can enjoy this gamemode.
He crashed the server as usual after spamming. Didn't have time to record the crash but i'm uploading the same demo for the server crash.
Yeah. He follow me in the Forum too (Check replies)
And if your reading this Jason. i hope your Irl is better than this ^
ps. Main account https://steamcommunity.com/id/Woahpersonisbossing/

Attachments

• exploiter.dem
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • ...2.PNG
    ...2.PNG
    31.5 KB · Views: 125
  • ......PNG
    ......PNG
    18 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

RedPlate

For one, I was on the server before your miniscule ass. And I wouldn't care enough about you to 'follow you in any blackwonder server.' You aren't the greatest person in UU, and I won't treat you as such.

Also, if I ban evade, why would you report me. You know it does nothing you absolute buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom