Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against illGrigs(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143391956/) (Black Wonder | US | Orange | 100% Crits (85.117.240.61:27055))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Fortress 2

Unremarkable
Username: Team Fortress 2

Who are you reporting? illGrigs(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143391956/)

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Black Wonder | US | Orange | 100% Crits (85.117.240.61:27055)

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:91563114

What is the reason of the report? He is using Aimbot and ESP. I noticed he was a bit weird when he just joined and already had a 12:0. The kill log filled up like with four of his kills in a row and he was looking a bit suspicious so I spectated him for a second.

Any other proof you have 0:25 He looks directly at an invisible spy to check if he's still cloaked. No sniper I've ever seen including me looks specifically into that corner when checking sight lines.

0:35 His first kill is perfectly normal.

0:38 His aim starts being jerky and tries to lock onto Chagozombie whom in the video you can see he did not see AT ALL in his scope as he was inside the tower. He first scopes in, looking down the front sightline from Red's 2nd point. He then unscopes, scopes and it snaps to the area near Chagozombie then jerks a bit towards another player God's Cum who was still not in sight and back to aiming for Polygunner. This is the tell tale sign of shitty aimbot.

0:42 His aim snaps in a perfectly smooth line onto God's Cum with no overdraft. He probably has Smooth Aimbot just like -hg- SaVaGe BeAsT did prior. He also talks just like -hg- SaVaGe BeAsT and plays similarly. There's no definitive proof but I personally think this might be his alternate account.
0:45 He kills the spy he looked at before while he is on fire. This shot is normal(Smooth Aim looks very normal in small snaps).

0:48 He then shoots at electric_vine, a scout, once and misses. Watch his aim now as it travels in a perfectly smooth x-axis and he shoots Bat despite him being around the corner as his Smooth Aimbot hit the square box and not the character model.

0:52 He uses his Smooth Aimbot again, showing it in a very obvious manner. As you can see, it travels on the x-axis smoothly to Zaz the engineer's feet, then moves up in a perfect y-axis and shoots Zaz with no overdraft once again.

1:00-1:09 I try to click on his profile to show his score and get his profile link but OBS makes the scoreboard unclickable for some reason. I hate OBS.

1:28 A spy named RedFortress is cloaked under his crosshair. Watch as his crosshair jerks down then jerks towards other enemy players that aren't in view once again. This is pretty much definitive proof here. No sniper ever does this even if he has Parkinson's disease as the jerky crosshair is moving in perfectly smooth lines.

1:30-1:32 A sniper named Guest42069 is walking towards the corner. Watch his aim move up in a perfectly smooth y-axis then left in a perfectly smooth x-axis out of nowhere. This is his aimbot activating. It then moves in a perfect x-axis to above him then moves down in a perfect y-axis before headshotting him when the crosshair isn't even on his head(Perhaps the last bit about the crosshair is the spectate being funky but still).

1:36 The usual Smooth Aimbot snap.

1:55 If you want 100% proof of him cheating then this is it. He straight up snaps onto Bushman the spy and shoots him while he is invisible.

1:58 He kills God's Cum the scout with another target snap with no overdraft, this one being much more obvious than the previous.

I think that's enough evidence.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Besides that 1:55 moment with invisible spy, i can´t find something else suspicious.

Since he did it only once, we decided he could´ve gotten a real lucky trying to predict a dead ringer spy.

I don´t see aimbot here. As i said, use demo if it´s not 100% obvious aimbot/spinbot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom