Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Icos (US Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Username: snakeman

Who are you reporting? Icos

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
US Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:49221850

What is the reason of the report? Freekilling twice in two rounds. First round I asked for a repeat because I couldn't hear warden, and I was killed without being given a repeat (if he tried to give a repeat, he was being overtalked and gave me absolutely zero time to react). Second round Icos freekills the freeday (weevil) despite him clearly having the freeday particles around him. I was not recording a demo on the first one (I know 10k asked for demos only but I only had shadowplay recording), and sorry for the loud volume. For the second round I have attached the demo.

Attachments

• icos2.dem
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:

icos

Unremarkable
For the mp4 video: the video conveniently doesn't start at the start of round. I repeated the command once or more before the video started because someone asked for a repeat. That means I already gave a repeat (or more) of the command. It's unreasonable to keep asking for repeats without end to not follow warden's orders.
For the second demo, I admitted it was a freekill, slayed myself immediately afterwards and apologized to the spy for the mistake. I did not notice the spy was had a freeday. Spy, if you're reading this, I'm sorry, I did not notice you were a freeday. Mistakes happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 21)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom