Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against I Admin (AUS JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialJimRM

Positively Inhumane
User name: OfficialJimRM

Who are you reporting? I Admin

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
AUS JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:4055488]

What is the reason of the report? admin abuse

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Nah

Attachments

• b.dem
    8.1 MB · Views: 127
Anyways I watched the demo you attached as "proof" and here goes a little storytime:

so what happened was that this guy named jamie got warden rouletted, and was gonna do warday

but then he's like "I Admin you wanna go warden i don't wanna do warday"

and I Admin's like "yeah sure ill retire you" and he retired jamie

and that's "aDmIN aBuSE"

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
G'day ladies and gents, I Admin.

Before this goes any further. I'll explain what actually happened.
Jamie wardened at the start of the round and was talking about last day warday as it was last day. I said 'noo I don't wanna do that' as a joke. Jamie clearly took this as serious and most likely offered to let me go warden due to not wanting to 'mess' with an admin. to which I responded with a confused "what?" and then jamie asked me if i wanted to go warden. I kinda just went with the flow and considering it was the very start of the round I said it was fine if he unwardened and instead wanted me to go warden. I did say i could unwarden him if he wanted but he unwardened himself anyway (this can be evidenced through command logs). I'd just like to clarify that if you actually watch the demo it's pretty clear I didn't really know what was going on, due to me most likely doing something else at the time. This is shown multiple times throughout the demo, a few examples being; me not responding to Jamie asking if i can do warday, me responding with "what?" To his question about unwardening, and me later saying "what did you think was going to happen?" After i asked all reds to go the yellow line.

Another thing I would like to address from this demo is my abasiveness just for my peace of mind.
for anyone that has and/or still does play in the AUS region you'll know that a thick skin and abrassive personality is almost required, especially if you're the one copping the majority of shit in the server (always the staff). So naturally I reciprocate the same behaviour, and some may think this is unfair but this sort of behaviour has never been punished by me or by, from my understanding, any other Aussie staff members.

Thanks for the report JimRM. Have a nice day everyone reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom