Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against HypnoSync (Jailbreak US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehf

Somewhat Threatening

Nerd

Username: dzired

Who are you reporting? HypnoSync

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak US

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:187693287]

What is the reason of the report? Illegal ff resulting in a red dying. Small thing to report but the vote on the server did not go through

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2021.04.21 - 16.26.28.08.DVR_Trim.mp4
    5.6 MB · Views: 0

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal

Cowboy

Do you have a longer video by chance? It's really hard to understand what the context of the video is in a 7 second clip.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Seemed like an acknowledged accident as they disabled it right after, tfstats shows he barely has playtime in jailbreak so it most likely comes from being an unexperienced blu.
To me it feels like a teamban wouldn't be fit but if you have more proof please do share

mehf

Somewhat Threatening

Nerd

Seemed like an acknowledged accident as they disabled it right after, tfstats shows he barely has playtime in jailbreak so it most likely comes from being an unexperienced blu.
To me it feels like a teamban wouldn't be fit but if you have more proof please do share
the rest is just me voting for him, but people kept asking him for ff and ig it could be a finger slip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom