Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against hooaryoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

goob

Snooze
Who are you Reporting? hooaryoo

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:0:74054072

What rules has the reported player broken? Aimbotting.

I believe I have played with him a couple of times prior to this. He removes his cosmetics and plays with aimbot and then after he is accused he equips a bunch of cosmetics and killstreak weapons, blaming people for only accusing him of hacking because he does not have any cosmetics. I've grown tired of playing with him, and I was lucky enough to run into him a few minutes ago and got to record him playing. Also, when I joined the server, he was apparently consistently running into cloaked spies from what another user on the server said, but I do not have evidence to support this.

Upload any proof you have here! Attached a demo titled "hooaryoo.dem".

Attachments

• hooaryoo.dem
    6.8 MB · Views: 235

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
A little bit of a hard one. I reviewed the demo a couple of times. at tick 5300 he shot a spy before he could have seen him and a sniper which was comming behind a wall without any chance of seeing him.
Therefore he has been banned for wallhacking.
If any other admin wants to look into the case too and give feedback wether it was justified or not feel free to reply.

Thanks for the report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom