Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Herphomatonic (jb jail break)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyntime

Strange
He was clearly Warden, posting this report is Warden disrespect, please report yourself immediately and take this report down.

Reactions: Pug

Kimmel

Gore-Spattered
Everyone was KOS during this round,, we were just having a little fun.
On a side note, my mic sounds so good, like my mic quality is so crisp, i have a great mic!

john/lazer

Strange
dude you were THE WORST WARDEN EVER + YOU FREEKILL PEOPLE + WE CANT EVEN HEAR YOU btw cookie didnt even rebell

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Closing this thread. I will look into this an hour or so.

Edited: Please have full video or demo file so we can look into it. After I look this video not enough proof. Rodd pretty much self-explanatory why we need longer video.

StenRodd

Legendary
Staff Member
Please do not argue on replies.
I need more context, did he intentionally trapped that spy, did he saw cookie grabbing ammo or the launcher, was it warday?
Please provide full video or demo of full round if you have it,

Reply only if you have the full proof.

Meowsler

Face Melting
9 square on space jail often bugs out, which traps people. Granted this isn't widespread information

Kimmel

Gore-Spattered
This happened some time ago so my memory is foggy on the exact order of events, but cookie came with Meowsler's gun after kanye east was also kos (i think he killed one of my guards). The spy in 9square did get stuck, i tried to get him out but the buttons wouldn't respond at all even after I "hit off 1 then on then off again"

I want to say this: Palutena sat in spectator for at least an hour and a half that day and this is the worst thing he saw me do.
This report is waste of admins time. It is simply a revenge report against me because i reported him for a terrible mic. (pic rel) The video is even titled "pay back hurts let be a rat back". Despite Pauly,s vendetta against me, I do take the JB rules seriously, I thought that a little round of trivia would be fun instead of blowing both to smithereens. I am sorry for ruining your spectator experience Pauly.

If there is anything else I can do to help clear this up please let me know.

Attachments

• 1716504496078.png
    1716504496078.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 1716504519577.png
    1716504519577.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 24)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom