Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Heroin Addict and Pilko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
User name: Supreme Leader(3)

Who are you reporting? Heroin Addict and Pilko

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Heroin Addict : STEAM_0:0:7902235. Pilko : STEAM_0:1:159604660

What is the reason of the report? Heroin Addict : Unwarden and mass freekill, unwarden at tick 2810 and mass freekill at tick 12200
Pilko : Not giving a repeat, at tick 6790

Attachments

• day.dem
    7.1 MB · Views: 193

Bridgyeeta

Unremarkable

Berry

lmao *spends mass amount of time just staying in spec false reports petty shit* just stop you dont even play jb anymore you just stay in spec and mass report and all in all be an annoying child :/

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
Let me rephrase your sentence :
lmao *spends mass amount of time helping the community staying in spect reports rule breakers *just continue you play sgjb because most of your friends are there so there's no use staying in spect and mass report overall help the community :^)

Bridgyeeta

Unremarkable

Berry

monka s supreme stop being a cry baby cus you abused mod perms whilst u were a mod xD just play jb and stop being an annoying little shit ye? :3 honestly done with your tomfuckery at this point and i can handle alot of tom fuckery, just not your anymore.

Bridgyeeta

Unremarkable

Berry

lmao okay you've slapped me anumber of 173 times managed to slap ppl a 3000+, you slapped me whilst i was doing climb and trying and i died cus of u and never respawned me, no wonder why you got demoted, all in all youre just a petty kid who's hungry for power, just stop i hate you :)

Feg

Unremarkable
Real talk, do you really not have anything better to do than sit in spectator all day? Honest question.

Bridgyeeta

Unremarkable

Berry

go help your jb server in sg, we dont need you in aus, all you do is cause trouble and literally everyone hates you in that server so stay away, do us all a favor and stay away from aus tnx :)

Bridgyeeta

Unremarkable

Berry

nightmare about you? BOI lmao youre just a spec of dust to me, but i will go sleep cus im getting a migran from talking to you, and you do know ppl from aus servers know how to use the report forums right? you act like your'e high and mighty and shit just cus u got mod once so fuck off, if we need help we'll get help from the discord or the forums like i said we don't need you now please fuck off :) good night i go sleep

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Hey all, I’m gonna ask for you to stop spamming this thread and take your arguments off forums. Thanks.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Players have been punished, the ban is currently being worked on (some technical issue)
Please do not have this kind of argument on the forums, you can do that somewhere else in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom