Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Herbert Moon (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

User name: spacedude997

Who are you reporting? Herbert Moon

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:105754603

What is the reason of the report? teamkill at tick 7000

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
You've forgotten to upload the demo (or at least given me the demo name, I'm sure it's one of the demos from another report), could you please add it?

dannybear29

You've forgotten to upload the demo (or at least given me the demo name, I'm sure it's one of the demos from another report), could you please add it?

Hi, Herbert Moon here, I just made this account and I am having trouble downloading and playing the demo; also with connecting my Steam account to prove it is me. Earlier today on the LA Jailbreak server a few other players and I were discussed about the demo attached by spacedude997. When Console | blw.tf (his Steam username) asked if I had slayed myself spacedude997 said "Yes". Console | blw.tf and another player Corrin agreed that there is no reason to report in the first place. After spacedude997's response other players over mic also agreed as well although I don't know how to record demos therefore I cannot prove that. On the other hand, I do have screenshots to prove what I said earlier in this reply. From what I was told by spacedude997, the demo features me team killing a guard on accident. I genuinely am remorseful whenever I team kill or break any rule on accident. I understand that even when I am a guard/warden I do indeed mess around a lot and push it at times but I never intend to ruin someone's fun for my own pleasure.

P.S.: I'm new to the formatting for forums and stuff I don't know if what I am doing is right...

Attachments

• 20190626112537_1.jpg
    20190626112537_1.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 20190626112541_1.jpg
    20190626112541_1.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 20190626112544_1.jpg
    20190626112544_1.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 131

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

I made this report out of experience, as Egg told me just because you slay yourself doesn't mean you can't be punished for your actions. Accidents happen however you still broke the rules.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, Herbert Moon here, I just made this account and I am having trouble downloading and playing the demo; also with connecting my Steam account to prove it is me. Earlier today on the LA Jailbreak server a few other players and I were discussed about the demo attached by spacedude997. When Console | blw.tf (his Steam username) asked if I had slayed myself spacedude997 said "Yes". Console | blw.tf and another player Corrin agreed that there is no reason to report in the first place. After spacedude997's response other players over mic also agreed as well although I don't know how to record demos therefore I cannot prove that. On the other hand, I do have screenshots to prove what I said earlier in this reply. From what I was told by spacedude997, the demo features me team killing a guard on accident. I genuinely am remorseful whenever I team kill or break any rule on accident. I understand that even when I am a guard/warden I do indeed mess around a lot and push it at times but I never intend to ruin someone's fun for my own pleasure.

P.S.: I'm new to the formatting for forums and stuff I don't know if what I am doing is right...

Hello Herbert Moon,
Just a quick reply since I don't have time right now to resolve this report. '
You can always report a player, even if it's a mistake. It's generally up to the community to decide if they want to report the rulebreaking or not. If I were in-game, I would've left it at that, and just respawned the player. But since this is a report, there is nothing I can do but handle this like all other reports, I'm sorry.
BTW, don't worry about formatting that much, it's not that important here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom