Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against HaikudaWombat (Mc world)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Australium
User name: Kirito

Who are you reporting? HaikudaWombat

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Mc world

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:1132839994]

What is the reason of the report? Auto name changer, possible hacks, advertising cheats(chatlogs)
Start at 40k-end
Not much evidence of hacks, as it was difficult just spectating him due to the constant name changer. His ping was around 800 the entire time. I know my demo gets choppy at some moments, sorry.
Possible Sus Moments:
55k-56.5k
43k-44k

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• mcworld.dem
    17.7 MB · Views: 70

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Reading chat logs, player was advertising LMAOBOX, will view the demo now, until then he will be perma silenced for cheats advert

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
The demo in it's current state is too bugged out around the tick frames that were provided. Do you have any other pieces of evidence that can back up the hackusation claim?

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Due to the quality of the demo, I do not see any hints of the accused hacking in that server at the time. Mostly because you were trying to find the right person to spectate because he was changing names. Next time try to keep track of what class he spawns as, and that may assist you better than frantically jumping player to player. I believe the player was being a troll. Your report for the advertising of cheats is accepted, however, the report for hacking is declined due to lack of sufficient evidence. Thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom