Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Gunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober___

Wicked Nasty
Who are you Reporting?
Gunter

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:230291623

What is the report reason?
Donor abuse. I told reds to go to the stair case and didn't tell them to got to the marker. I placed the marker and killed reds that went to it. I got votemuted shortly after. Paragon was freekilled and lr denied. If you care to teamban them their steam id is STEAM_0:0:72679427.
Round starts at 15:13
I kill people in the marker at 16:48
I was votemuted at 18:16

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZWRv4R1THE&feature=youtu.be

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Don't have time to watch the demo rn but I want to point out to whichever admin does this that gunter was trying to mic check as a donor and threatened (but didn't) to use votes earlier to enforce a mic check of his own while I was on the server.

Rauros

Strange

Rauros

I was here when this happened, and I have a demo of it, and I can back up what Goober/mfk is saying. The only person asking for a repeat was Paragon. The demo file is very big for me to upload anywhere. If someone can show me how to cut it down, I'd appreciate it.

Jayycob

Mildly Menacing
Hey, I'd like to apologize about this incident, and if I acted rude about it, I was very confused about the situation, and I hope we can resolve this. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom