Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against GoldenAce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidtornado

Scarcely Lethal
Who are you Reporting?
GoldenAce

What is the accused persons SteamID?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067369336

What rules has the reported player broken?
massive freekills on a freeday with out a warden and vote gagged me cuz i called him goldenfag ONCE even tho there is alot of peeps who get insulted and nothing happends

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• proof.dem
    12.5 MB · Views: 207
Last edited:

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

As is, there isn't a demo, and you called him "Goldenfag" which is disrespectful to players. I'll edit once demo is up

EDIT: You're misinterpreting the rules.
1: GoldenAce was not freekilling in this demo. Any kills he made were people rebelling during the freeday.
2: He didn't abuse mute or slay. He initially muted 2 blues for being on blue with no mic (one was repeat offender off the demo, can't judge that, other was the warden with no mic giving freeday). He also didn't gag abuse, since you called him "goldenfag."
3: You seem to believe that you can do whatever you want on freeday. In chat you even said "you can rebel on freeday." This is probably where the problem lies. REDs can rebel on freeday by forcebaiting, getting ammo, or by attacking/blocking BLUs.

I'm no admin and this is not a final verdict, but from what I can see, this report was invalid and showed no abuse.

Last edited:

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

i got insulted from a donor as well SO HOW THE FRICC ISNT THAT RELEVANT
Do you have proof? You still haven't submitted a demo.

EDIT: He didn't insult you. You called him 'goldenfag.' He called you out for being vulgar but that's about it.

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I've reviewed the demo.
The Soldier that was "freekilled" ran up to you and proceeded to chase you. GoldenAce saved your ass and you call him a freekiller because you are not aware of the rules, which is further backed up by you saying that rebelling is A-OK if there's no warden.
And like you said, you called him GoldenFag and he gagged you. I fail to see how that's donor abuse, as you were deliberately trying to upset him (which you failed miserably at doing) and got punished for it.
Though I wish this report was valid, as I too dislike GoldenAce, it isn't. Declined. Don't poke the hornets nest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom