Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Gamingmitz 1 Tradeit.gg, B.H.P | KFC | TRADEIT.GG, B.H.P | Baguette, B.H.P | Zicari, B.H.P | Spoo McTroo Woop Poo, B.H.P | pan, B.H.P |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
User name: Supreme Leader(3)

Who are you reporting? Gamingmitz 1 Tradeit.gg, B.H.P | KFC | TRADEIT.GG, B.H.P | Baguette, B.H.P | Zicari, B.H.P | Spoo McTroo Woop Poo, B.H.P | pan, B.H.P | Mercenary[TH], Tomme55, Challenge Mcgee

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Sg Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Gamingmitz 1 Tradeit.gg : STEAM_0:1:430338129
B.H.P | KFC | TRADEIT.GG : STEAM_0:0:535855940
B.H.P | Baguette : STEAM_0:1:220539667
B.H.P | Zicari : STEAM_0:0:506434755
B.H.P | Spoo McTroo Woop Poo : STEAM_0:1:149344485
B.H.P | Pan : STEAM_0:0:511674021
B.H.P | Mercenary[TH] : STEAM_0:0:532278402
Tomme55 : STEAM_0:1:107757673
Challenge Mcgee : STEAM_0:0:163773277

What is the reason of the report? All 9 of them exploit, at tick 1600-

Any other proof you have 10k this will make you rage HAHAHA

Attachments

• ezexploit.dem
    4.7 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:

alex_

Truly Feared
Some garbage proof that will probably do nothing.

I was ghosting Zicarifor delaying/not actively rebelling and he calls me dumbass and gives out false accusations/saying you can't ghost even though he is delaying :3 (I have no demo proof of the delaying but i don't care)

Attachments

• ghost.png
    ghost.png
    3 KB · Views: 115
  • ghost2.png
    ghost2.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 130

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Sufficiently Lethal
"Exceptions are made if the remaining player is inellegible for lr or delaying the game" bruh, him and rode were still alive and both of them are inellegible for lr due to it being first day freeday, meaning no one can get lr and its technically not delaying due to rode being still alive, it would definitely be delaying if rode were dead, and it was first day freeday.

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Sufficiently Lethal
here are some of his chatlogs, "putang ina mo" a flipino sentence which means motherfucker meaning insulting other players, number 2 - 3.png are the times he ghosted and called someone a retard. here let me explain properly, you CANNOT ghost a rebeller that is hiding on first day freeday and when rode is alive, the only reason he was not actively rebelling was because YOU DECIDED to ghost him, meaning nicolas camped armory and coming back to armory from time to time. Your move scary

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    9.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    83.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.9 KB · Views: 104

PlotTwist

Strange
And Yes , Supreme report us for doing exploit . But when Supreme FAKES his afk he would make up a random excuses? do something about this would ya?

alex_

Truly Feared
And Yes , Supreme report us for doing exploit . But when Supreme FAKES his afk he would make up a random excuses? do something about this would ya?

There is no proof of supreme faking afk.

alex_

Truly Feared
here are some of his chatlogs, "putang ina mo" a flipino sentence which means motherfucker meaning insulting other players, number 2 - 3.png are the times he ghosted and called someone a retard. here let me explain properly, you CANNOT ghost a rebeller that is hiding on first day freeday and when rode is alive, the only reason he was not actively rebelling was because YOU DECIDED to ghost him, meaning nicolas camped armory and coming back to armory from time to time. Your move scary

In the "they all have ammo" part, I was still alive.

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Sufficiently Lethal
now explain why you ghosted zicari, im still waiting for the punchline

EDIT: explain why you said putang ina mo aswell? if your a filipino you should know that is a very offensive way to say fuck you to someone

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
14 people banned off of two reports within a week or so of each other.
"Jailfort's a good map, just ban the exploiters lawl xddd"
Whatever, all 9 of them have been punished. I won't be taking any action against the alleged "ghosting" because of invalid context, or against the insult accusations because there was clearly back-and-forth between the two of you.
@PlotTwist @✪ZIC∆RI Don't post here if you don't have anything to add to the report thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom