Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Fumlarn (Achievement Engineer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom

Username: radicalgluesniffer24

Who are you reporting? Fumlarn

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Achievement Engineer

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199007965029

What is the reason of the report? Changing name to bypass gag to falsely accuse somebody of cheating while getting bodied in duel

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    113.2 KB · Views: 43

Fumlarn

Mildly Menacing
Username: radicalgluesniffer24

Who are you reporting? Fumlarn

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Achievement Engineer

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199007965029

What is the reason of the report? Changing name to bypass gag to falsely accuse somebody of cheating while getting bodied in duel

Files you have as proof File(s) attached
first off. i wasnt falsley accusing anyone, i literally told him to stop killing me before i came into a room to duel him, and i never implied that he was using aimbot and second off. i was literally using my mic?

Last edited:

Fumlarn

Mildly Menacing
i wasnt falsley accusing anyone, i literally told him to stop killing me before i came into a room to duel him, and i never implied that he was using aimbot, also i was literally using my mic?
and to back this up, you even went on my profile and commented under my status and said "haha you lost in duel", contradicted urself

Fumlarn

Mildly Menacing
and you also commented the same thing on my steam profile, its very obvious this user is a troll
and to back this up, you even went on my profile and commented under my status and said "haha you lost in duel", contradicted urself
you even went on my profile and commented on my profile, not sure if ur stalking or trying to make urself the biggest troll

Screenshot 2023-09-06 213617.png

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
Fumlarn (STEAM_0:1:523849650) will be banned for bypassing their gag.

Thank you for your report. Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 16)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom