Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Filip and Keerthiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

KomaBob

Unremarkable

Niklas

*UPDATED FOR REVISION*

Who are you reporting?

I am reporting the two persons; Filip and Keerthiga

What is this accused person's SteamID?:
Filip SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:43825864
Keerthiga SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:148017495

What rules has the reported player broken?:
Both players have broken the following rules in the Versus Saxton Hale Server:
Delaying the round + Being friendly.

The two players have been doing this SEVERAL times throughout time to time (they are obviously friends), and I have been telling them several times that being friendly and delaying the round is not allowed (which they do not care about). Though, I "only" got 2 videos as evidence.

Edit:
Additional info/context
:
In the first video, you will see both Keerthiga and Filip. Filip playing as a medic, Keerthiga as the hale; HHH.
First of all; please notice the chat which I scroll through during the first seconds of the video.
Filip is saying that he intentionally goes AFK because he is "gonna gave hale a chance" (but he didn't give other hales this "chance" ironically) As a response, I tell him that it is not allowed (0:08). Filip keeps being friendly (so does Keerthiga). At the same time, it is clear that Keerthiga (HHH) is well aware of the medic, and does not kill the medic (Filip). As a response to my comment, Filip just says "well then" followed by "brb"...
Arrogant behaviour and clearly not caring about rules that makes more fair gameplay for everybody.
Furthermore, throughout the video, Keerthiga does not say anything in the chat at all, but as seen in the video at 0:52, Keerthiga (HHH) goes straight towards Filip (the medic) not killing him, using the rage ability, while looking at him, then walking away to pursue other players. (again clear signs of friendliness towards one specific player).

In the second video, we only see Keerthiga playing as a pyro. First of all, notice that there is around 7:00 minutes left of the game, and Keerthiga have done 0 damage so far (this itself is not breaking any rules, but supports my argument). What you see next, is that Keerthiga moves to the spawn Zeppelin, camping on top of it, doing absolutely nothing but delaying the round (from 0:30 in the video). This playstyle has been going on for the whole round, in fact, several rounds over the course of a long time I have been playing on the server. You will also see in the chat that several people are annoyed by Keerthiga's round-delaying.

Proof:
Links to videos (updated):
Notice that there is even a guy on the mic saying "don't be friendly guys" (0:28)

Last edited:

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
I'm unable to see the videos you have linked.
Is it possible you can insert the videos in any other ways? E.g. a demo or youtube video.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
I have the same problem as Lala, I'll leave this pending for a day and then close it if nothing has been provided.

KomaBob

Unremarkable

Niklas

I have updated the links, try again, and if it still does not work, I'll quickly find another solution. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom