Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Female Dog Spaghetti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

If the demo is too long I will summarize what happens in around 40 seconds in a sans Spy rebels then the Scout misses him freehits a medic then freekills him at 1:02, shortly after he freekills a spy at 1:14 this spy only left the line because warden had died. In around 5:00 in he freekills a spy that stabbed the baiting warden and taunts after the sick frag. A round passes and he freehits a spy by shortstop shoving him at 7:30, then at 9:00 he freehits a Heavy, freehits both the Medic and Heavy by Mad Milk, then freekills the medic at around 11:00 into the demo.

Another round passes and he almost freekills me because I ran off even though warden had no given any orders, I think he freehits a heavy and a spy because they came out of disco covered in Mad Milk at around 12:00 in the demo. Finally at 14:00 in the demo he gets chosen for warden he does not have a mic, then proceeds to give orders through chat then disconnects at 16:00 he sure is a trouble maker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom