Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Feg, noz, spittin Pootis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
User name: Supreme Leader(3)

Who are you reporting? Feg, noz, and spittin Pootis

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Feg : STEAM_0:1:66057591. Noz : STEAM_0:0:205956418. Spittin Pootis : STEAM_0:1:462402030

What is the reason of the report? Aus Jb Feg : Lr denial, at tick 37370
Noz : Giving false information, tick 57730
Spittin Pootis Giving orders during a freeday lr/Illegal FF, at tick 61000

Attachments

• spot.dem
    13.1 MB · Views: 175

noz

Strange
Ima appeal to this here, if allowed.

The case that's being called for was when he told me I couldn't hunt for rebels without warden's permission, and spammed me telling me to kill myself in chat. What happened was, I believed I saw a RED escaping, but it was just somebody on freeday. As soon as I realised this, I came back. Then the round ended. I love these servers and do my best to play correctly, and I believe this is an unfair report, for a mistake which I tried to fix. I didn't mean to deny the rules, spread false information, or anything similar. I just was trying to clear my name.

Thanks -Noz.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Hey there since I was apart of the demo me wanna say stuff.

was when he told me I couldn't hunt for rebels without warden's permission, and spammed me telling me to kill myself in chat.
This is a completely different report buddy, it's about YOU spreading false information causing a domino effect for other people to break rules, watch the demo to see what I'm on about.

and do my best to play correctly, and I believe this is an unfair report, for a mistake which I tried to fix. I didn't mean to deny the rules, spread false information, or anything similar.
I was there legit telling you that you were indeed wrong, but instead, you chose to not listen to me and continue in your ignorance. I'm typing this because what you said is incredibly insincere and I warned you that this would happen yet you continued.
You saying you "didn't mean to deny the rules" is just false when I was bringing up the rules to ya bud, constantly.
Even supreme was a witness to it (not that it counts but still).

Sorry if this has no place here but I feel as if I should say something being the person in the demo that constantly tried correcting him and trying to avoid the whole situation.

Feg

Unremarkable
So most of this report is ridiculous.
I didn't just kill myself to be a dick, I did so because I was completely trapped inside a room. My alternative would have been to wait the long ass time for all the reds to come and kill me, which was inevitably going to happen. Additionally, it's not stated in the rules that suicide on a Freeday is against the rules. Even if it is, I think this is seriously reaching for a full-on report, the consequences are fairly minor considering all that would have happened is the match would have continued another minute or two until someone found me and killed me. I'm not even sure if reds could open the room I was in, so slaying myself may have been my only option.

I'd also wish to defend noz under similar reasons. It says nothing specific in the rules about which LRs are considered freedays. In my own appeal a day or two ago I was told to apply 'common sense' to LRs, but since noz has made the exact same mistake as me on which LRs are and are not Freedays, I would think this has little to do with common sense and more to do with a lack of clarity in the rules.

Even if we're both in the wrong here, I'd assert that neither of these offenses would be worth a teamban, which I assume would be the standard punishment for guard screw-up offenses. Neither Noz nor I are stupid. We would take note of what the staff say is correct and never make the same mistake in future. Had a staff member been there to give advice (and not Hype Banana, who is not a staff member) he would've surely followed it.

Also, Supreme, no offense, but it’s not normal to sit in spectator mode in a video game just waiting for people to 'break rules', and then making ridiculous reports like this one. Just because you were (justifiably) demoted doesn't mean you need to keep trying to police people and make a mess of it.

Last edited:

Hyped

Rage Inducing
I'd also wish to defend noz under similar reasons. It says nothing specific in the rules about which LRs are considered freedays.
I mean I specifically told you multiple times but nah, you can play the “oh I didn’t know it wasn’t in the rules” can’t you.
Even if we're both in the wrong here, I'd assert that neither of these offenses would be worth a teamban,
I mean denying Lr, and spreading false information which lead to illegal FF are pretty serious stuff my guy, which leads to a teamban. Trust me I’ve been through it plenty of times.
Had a staff member been there to give advice (and not Hype Banana, who is not a staff member) he would've surely followed it.
That doesn’t excuse the fact that he DIDNT listen to me when I was trying to correct him, while yes an Admin would be far suitable to answer the question, one wasn’t present at the time. You didn’t even ask an Admin nor on discord. So community members were the best thing you had, you can’t just use that as an excuse to justify yours and his ignorance in the situation.
Supreme, no offense, but it’s not normal to sit in spectator mode in a video game just waiting for people to 'break rules',
Are you trying to insult Supreme for recording and reporting people, something he’s been doing for months on end, greatly benefiting the community immensely.
Trying to belittle him wont work mate.
Just because you were (justifiably) demoted doesn't mean you need to keep trying to police people and make a mess of it.
Like I said before he reported people before this instance of him being demoted and he’ll continue to do so. This segment is just you trying to act all passive aggressive and it doesn’t even work. It’s pathetic and doesn’t help your case.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

As there was no available admin on who could teleport Feg he was allowed to commit suicide and start a new round.

Noz did make it clear of his stance and continued to give false information which furthermore only confused people more. Noz will be punished.

And lastly, Spittin pootis should know better to not give orders and get influenced by other people so easily considering he has got some history here on Blackwonder. Pootis will be punished too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom