Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against *****fan28 (Deathmatch/Trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumiN4

Username: LumiN4

Who are you reporting? *****fan28

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Deathmatch/Trade

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:140441317

What is the reason of the report? Walls, subtle aimbot and SMG clickfire

Any other proof you have Bro was blatatntly walling to spawns also the click smg cheaters often use to exploit the game to hit everything on long distances.
It isnt a cheat on its own, but he was using a client to fire exactly 0.25/1.25 depending onthe distance with smg, you can spot it by listiening to firespeed not being automatic but semi automatic

I cannot send a clip sadly because of above error msg, however if you want a recording of this event I will send it on youtube and post a link

Oh also he left as being called out ~

... sadly my recording cut off beacuse i have 300mb left on my drive and the part of the video didnt include him blatatly aiming at the guy to spawn however you can still see the SMG behaviour and occasional convienently placed crosshair while playing like a goober

Classic no gamesense and no movement but somehow plays well cheating
YT link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssq61Df1mzc

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I am not a professional at catching cheaters, but from my perspective, it's not sufficient evidence. I'll leave the report open for other staff members who might be better than me at catching cheaters to comment.
Next time, please spectate the player from their first person perspective, it makes it easier to detect cheating, and with higher accuracy too.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
We can´t say if the player is cheating if you fly around them.
Spectate them in a 1st person view next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 19)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom