Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against ENIGMATIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medic Station

Unremarkable

Loxart

Snooze
Who are you Reporting?
ENIGMATIC

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:143252130

What rules has the reported player broken?
I know this sounds stupid, but I feel he is ruining the gameplay. 3/4 of the time he will go sniper and spawncamp the opposing team from the tower which makes the game basically unplayable when he is around. I would request a punishment for him, so that he learns to play fair

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

General Zimmer

Store Manager

GZimmer

There isn't any rules against playing sniper and beating the enemy, but on DM servers there is a rule against spawncamping. If he's playing on the DM servers he can get punished by spawncamping the enemy team.

Melectrome

Legendary
Hey, @Medic Station !
Unfortunately, we cannot take any action without any evidence in the reports.
Next time when you report, get some evidence in form of a demo or a video. There are a few guides here on how to record a demo and how to get evidence for reports.

If the person is rulebreaking at the moment you're in the server and you need help, you can call an admin with the command !calladmin or just ping us on blackwonder.tf discord in the #requesthelp channel.

Medic Station

Unremarkable

Loxart

Snooze
There isn't any rules against playing sniper and beating the enemy, but on DM servers there is a rule against spawncamping. If he's playing on the DM servers he can get punished by spawncamping the enemy team.

Alright thank you for alerting me on which servers this applies to. I appreciate it

Medic Station

Unremarkable

Loxart

Snooze
Hey, @Medic Station !
Unfortunately, we cannot take any action without any evidence in the reports.
Next time when you report, get some evidence in form of a demo or a video. There are a few guides here on how to record a demo and how to get evidence for reports.

If the person is rulebreaking at the moment you're in the server and you need help, you can call an admin with the command !calladmin or just ping us on blackwonder.tf discord in the #requesthelp channel.
Thank you as well! Also beautiful profile image!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom