Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against E-Dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Somewhat Threatening

Who are you Reporting?
E-Dude

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:207795321

What rules has the reported player broken?
1) Aimbot/Wallhacks
*I'm not sure if I got enough evidence, since he left after 15 seconds, but the demo shows him shooting some invis spies, so I hope that's enough evidence*

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• edudehacking.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 204

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Ehm, when you record demos, it would be much better to record from the hacker's perspective or at least look at him while recording.
I couldn't see anything besides that he killed a lot of people.

He could be a hacker, we just don't know for sure. We can wait for another admin's opinion if you want. I wouldn't ban him.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
But can't you move around on the demo to see whats happening on another perspective. I did that once while watching my own demo.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

You're right but you're not right at the same time. You can't watch other people's perspective with a pov demo like this because it only shows your perspective. You'd need a source tv demo aka stv demo to go around in the map and check on other players like if you'd be in spectator.

What you can do however and what I totally forgot is that you can press "drive" in the demoui and float around. I'll do that and see if it's more obvious now -smile-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom