Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against dotty/a-z (USJB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Who are you reporting? dotty/a-z

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
USJB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:1044463664]

What is the reason of the report? donor abuse

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Sumo is restricted to 4 players only. I planed on playing fall game til 4 then sumo which i explained. Then ensued heard mentality in the vote.
Not to mention that sumo crashes majority of the server when played, i attempted to record a demo of it crashing, if that can help with troubleshooting. Second video shows 3 people disconnect as soon as it started, after i clipped it I was disconnected as well. I would suggest taking hop v12 out of rotation until this issue is fixed.
View attachment 35447

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 - Direct3D 9 - 64 Bit 2024-04-27 13-11-46.mp4
    33.7 MB · Views: 0
  • a-z 76561199004729392.mp4
    46.6 MB · Views: 0
  • crash.dem
    2.5 MB · Views: 10

Doty

Strange

Came

Sumo is not restricted to only 4 players you can stack people in those 4 spots. (Also LR said first minigame as Sumo)

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Sumo shouldn't be played bc of 64bit update breaking it and causes people to crash, it's not announced anywhere specifically but yea don't play sumo till it's fixed.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
V12's out of rotation for the time being, so sumo shouldn't be a problem anymore.
Player has been punished, @Doty you cannot compel the warden to break the map with LRs, sumo was designed with no more than 4 reds in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 20)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom