Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Donald the Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Who are you Reporting?
Donald the Duck

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:202365484 found through http://steamcommunity.com/id/shyshyshyshyshyshy

What rules has the reported player broken?
Inappropriate remarks on my profile outside of game because of whatever happened in game which I assume was me killing him for spamming noise maker when I ordered him as warden to stop.

Upload any proof you have here!
I'm leaving the comments on my profile until the report is dealt with, then I am deleting them.
Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• rudeperson.PNG
    rudeperson.PNG
    739.1 KB · Views: 190

Sakuya

Trickster
Hmm alright well definitely the comments he has posted are disrespectful but this happened outside the forums.
I don't know what he did in the servers, I was just some of his chat logs and was unable to find some vulgar language to other players and whatnot.
I don't think we can even ban/silence him for what he posted on your steam. Just delete the comments and block communications I guess or even put your profile on private.
Other than that, not much unless you bring in some evidence of him being rude to players on the servers.

Reactions: Jim

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Hmm alright well definitely the comments he has posted are disrespectful but this happened outside the forums.
I don't know what he did in the servers, I was just some of his chat logs and was unable to find some vulgar language to other players and whatnot.
I don't think we can even ban/silence him for what he posted on your steam. Just delete the comments and block communications I guess or even put your profile on private.
Other than that, not much unless you bring in some evidence of him being rude to players on the servers.
Alright, I just figured that since he insulted me because of what happened on the servers that would be sufficient reason to report him. Thank you for looking at the thread, I will try and get in-game evidence next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom