Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Dog osmon and XhunterX Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening
Who are you Reporting?
Dog osmon and XhunterX Osman and gorbo osmon

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:93676056 STEAM_0:0:216795092 STEAM_0:1:62101018

What rules has the reported player broken?
Micspamming.

What happened was somebody named "greg osmon" began to mic spam "I'm gary osmon" every minute or so. So everybody on the server began micspamming and changing their names. The "osmon" wardens also began to show favortism towards osmons. I attempted to votemute one of them, but most of them were in on the act and did not let it pass. Those two were the worst ones and caused the most disruption.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
The video is about ten minutes long, so i dont have any definitive ticks, but if you watch it you can see the clear mic spam.

Attachments

• octoberstrike.dem
    17.9 MB · Views: 174
  • octoberstrike.dem
    17.9 MB · Views: 250

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

First off, you two shouldn't say something in report threads if you don't have something useful to say.

Hey thresh. So I watched the demo and unfortunately I wouldn't really consider this micspam. They were doing some sort of bit there and were being kinda annoying but they were doing a bit. If they do something like that again, just tell them that they're being annoying. If they micspam, talk with an annoying voice INTENTIONALLY or show favoritism you can report them, if they go and do this again.

Marked as declined, but you can try to catch them again. I've got a feeling they travel in packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom